We undertook the groundworks & external works on a 63-apartment block on a 1.5-acre former church hall site in Heaton Mersey.
The new build consists of a mix of 1-3 bed apartments aimed at over 50's. The development consisted of a communal lounge, coffee bar, restaurant, kitchen, therapy suite, hair salon & landscaped gardens. The external grounds also included off-road parking for 34 no vehicles.
- Location Heaton Mersey
- Completion Date January 2022
- Services Provided Groundworks and External Works
- Project Duration 24 Months
The work spanned out over 24 months during the development build. Our primary works consisted of:
- External drainage including main sewer connection
- Attenuation tank
- Piling attendance
- Strip footing foundations
- Internal drainage
- Gas membrane installation
- Construction of lift pit bases & associated tanking
- Rebar & mesh to slab
- Full externals package including tarmac prep works, block paved front entrance & parking bays, kerbs & pin kerbs to pathways & car park.
- Full flagged paved areas to all ground-level entrance ways & link paths